The next to die / Sophie Hannah
- 1 of 1 copy available at Glenwood and Souris Regional Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Glenwood and Souris Regional Library||F HANNAH 2019 (Text)||367640000144367||Adult Fiction||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780062906533 (international edition)
- Physical Description: 399 pages ; 23 cm
- Edition: First U.S. edition.
- Publisher: New York : William Morrow, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 2019.
Originally published as The narrow bed in the United Kingdom in 2016.
A stand-up comedian wonders who she can trust when she anonymously receives the same token clue, a small white book, that has been found at each scene of a serial murder case.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Women comedians > Fiction.
Serial murders > Fiction.
Psychopaths > Fiction.
Murder > Investigation > Fiction.
FICTION / Mystery & Detective / General
FICTION / Psychological
FICTION / Suspense