Timberline bonanza / Allan Vaughan Elston.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Glenwood and Souris Regional Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Glenwood and Souris Regional Library||LP F ELSTON (Text)||367640000145341||Large Print Fiction||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 1683241150 (lib. bdg.)
- ISBN: 9781683241157 (lib. bdg.)
- Physical Description: 271 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Center Point Large Print edition.
- Publisher: Thorndike, Maine : Center Point Large Print, 2016.
- Copyright: ©1989
A western novel.
"In 1879 in the silver-rich town of Leadville, Colorado, a cowboy is found beaten and suffering from amnesia. While he searches for answers, repeated attempts on his life make it clear that someone wants him dead before he recovers his memory"--Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Large type books.